Archive for December 2010
Wishing You the Best of the Season and Every Blessing into 2011!
With the trending energies over the last 2 months, I’ve had an ‘action-adventure’ type of feeling with the non-stop pace that goes along with those kinds of shows!
Hence the snowball ~ It reminds me of Indiana Jones. (with a smile)
In retrospect of 2010: I avoided ‘catastophic failure’ among other Fun Stuff such as:
- 3 Layers of Health Teleseminar programs
- Accepting more speaking & collaboration opportunities
- Hosting a monthly Energy program
- Family stuff: Skiing, Wrestling, Graduation, Driving, Sets of Renovations, Flood, Winning Things, Volunteering, Teaching, Theatre Events…
Looking forward to 2011 and ‘in the works’ plans:
- Complete the sites merger & expand the learning programs
- 2 Layers of Health programs – Big changes ‘behind the curtain’
- Find time for my other projects (!) – My editor has infinite patience
- More collaborative fun and projects with others
Below is my first pick of image because it reminds me of: a conversation with a friend recently, childhood memories and our connection with angelic presence. I chose the one above because I *love the excitement & drama! Have you met my friend the Yeti? Click here!