Check out the new program guide for YogaHub’s 2011 virtual conference ~ and see how HUGE this event is!
YogaHub: Yoga, Meditation & The Philosopher’s Stone
There are 75+ speakers, over 100 hours of workshops and training, a daily intention setting session in the morning and an integration program in the evening sandwiching a full day of diverse programming.
This year’s virtual Yoga and Meditation Conference is bigger and better than ever. In the program guide you’ll see LOH faculty:
- Your’s Truly on Bootcamp: Framework & Practice, An Introduction (+ F*REE Preview Call)
- Emilie Conrad on Moving Medicine: Bones (Nina moderating)
- Grant Connolly on ZPoint for Peace & Making Peace with your Past (Nina moderating)
- Matt Kahn & Julie Dittmar on “The Heart of Enlightenment” & “Peaceful Mind, Loving Heart” (Nina Moderating)
- Dr. Madan Kataria on Laughter Yoga
- Suzanne Scurlock-Durana on Full Body Presence: The Essence of Yoga & The 5 Principles of Full Body Presence
- Megan McDonough on “Living with Ease”
Plus much, much more!
It’s just weeks away, so download your program guide NOW, BUT…
Make sure to use coupon code NWL219 during checkout & you’ll save $50 OFF the registration fee.