It’s a huge topic affecting every area of your life when looked at from a Body, Mind, Spirit point of view.
Prosperity – Part 2
Getting off the hamster wheel is a goal most strive for. Dimensionally, this is the unfulfilling expression of 4D. Some key concepts are:
- Materialism vs. being a consumer
- Money as the prevalent commodity
- Worth vs. contentment
- Exploring attachment: what is it?
Can you accept goodness in your life? Do you feel there is a cost? What are you worth and where does that come from?
Congruence with your intentions and finding the expansive flow are important elements that help move you into a place of fluidity, which allows you to feel the prosperity present in the Universe.
Spontaneously, a set of 3 declarations were given in terms of setting a tone for this life and releasing any past life ties to lack. Meditative imagery was offered in an exercise to feel growth and support through plant life.
- Barbara’s Homework: Notice what you DO have. Reading: Ask & It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
- Nina’s Homework: Look for evidence of Universal support. Reading: The Little Money Bible by Stuart Wilde
Value: $7 USD for the .mp3 audio download (+gst for Canadians)